The Social Marketing Blogosphere Continues to Expand: Welcome Mike Newton-Ward
My first encounter with Mike was when he graciously helped me with my graduate project this past Spring. Though we’ve only ‘met’ through phone, email and now blogging, he is a very knowledge, helpful and passionate voice for the social marketing field.
Mike outlines a few reasons why he entered the blogosphere:
- Exchange ideas about social marketing
- Extend the discussions from Georgetown’s social marketing list serv
- Create community
- Share resources, as well as his personal observations in the field
Mike’s addition to the blogosphere is a special treat for all of us as he invites us to:
“to observe the world around you, listen to what people are saying, reflect on your experiences, and share them.”
Social marketing’s presence in the blogosphere continues to expand and gain traction. Join the metamorphosis. Come fly with us in this growing movement called social marketing.
- Spare Change, Nedra Weinreich
- On Social Marketing and Social Change, Craig Lefebvre (**Did you check out Lefebvre’s recent post about medical and health bloggers? I suggest you check it out for a link to the free research report!)
- Subject to Change, Vanessa Mason
- Health Marketing Musings, Jay Bernhardt
- Social Marketing Panorama, Mike Newton-Ward
- SocialButterfly, Yours Truly😉
For more social marketing-related blogs, my links page offers many more resources and listings!
Entry filed under: Blog Talk, Blogging and the Blogosphere, Education and Resources, Social Marketing, Social Media, SocialButterfly. Tags: blogosphere, Blogs, Craig Lefebvre, health, Mike Newton-Ward, Nedra Weinreich, Social Marketing, Social Marketing Panorama, SocialButterfly, Vanessa Mason.